Skip to Content

Administrative Issues (OLCC, BOLI, etc.)

Depending on the type of business you own or manage, there are a host of administrative bodies who might regulate the work you do. Maybe you own a restaurant with a liquor license and are thereby subject to the Oregon Liquor Control Commission (OLCC). Or maybe your business owns real property and has the occasional run-in with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) or some local governmental regulatory authority. And any business with employees-- whether it be one or one thousand of such employees-- understands the reach of the Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industry (BOLI). 

No matter what agency issue you might face, we can help guide you through the relevant processes and to get the right resources to increase your chances of success.